.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Best Friends

Sometimes friends are just meant to be. My sweet friend Jenny had found out she was pregnant and we were so thrilled for them. We were also trying to get pregnant at the time. When I took a pregnancy test and it was negative I was sad. My friends knew I was trying, I told them and they were supportive and offered their support. A few days later, the doctor's office encouraged me to take another pregnancy test and I found out I was indeed pregnant! I couldn't wait to tell Jenny that both of our dreams were coming true, we were both pregnant! When I saw Jenny and told her she was only a few weeks pregnant and still in the morning sickness phase. I told her and she almost threw up on me. It was hilarious and perfect. God knew what he was doing when he gave us both everything we could have ever dreamed of, we have loved experiencing these moments together and the girls get to play together frequently because I watch Maya a few days a week. They are finally starting to notice each other and the other day I put them next to each other and they just started holding hands. No prompting, no pushing them together, just holding hands. And they didn't stop....for 3 or 4 minutes (which in baby land is a LONG time!). It was so adorable. Here are just a few of the many pictures I took of this adorable occassion!

Besties

Love

Maya checking out her friend


Bella offering a comforting hand

Bella wiping Maya's chin.....such loving care :-)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! She and Camden should hang out! :) He loves to hold hands too :)

    ReplyDelete