.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

In a Year....

So much can happen in a year...
Rowdy and I celebrating our 2nd anniversary, Memorial Day Weekend 2009
May 27th, 2009: After being told a few days earlier I wasn't pregnant, I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant! It had just been too early for the blood test....I was 3.5 weeks pregnant when this was taken!

Bella growing....28 weeks pregnant

38 Weeks Pregnant

Midnight, February 3rd: We had just been called to come into the hospital to be induced....the last picture before getting in the car to head in

Our sweet Isabella Grace, born February 3rd, 2010 at 2:16pm

So brand new

Rowdy in the hospital with Bella

One of the last few pictures before heading home

Isabella Grace: 3 months, 3 weeks old....our beautiful miracle


Thank you Lord for the most wonderful year of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment