.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beautiful Bella

There hasn't been too much going on in the Owens house this week. We have just been trying to get the yard "summer ready" and Bella has been playing with her bestie Maya....that's pretty much it. But we are ok with this....sometimes it's nice to just have a slightly slower week, it feels nice. Here a few pictures from the week...

I took this picture of Rowdy holding Bella the other night. I just love it, I'm not going to lie, I feel a bit like a photographer on this one :-) Bella made it easy just staring so sweetly into the camera and then I had fun playing around with my free photo editing program. It's by no means professional or anything other than me playing around, but I still love it :-)

My little chunky monkey! Ok well, she is still Bella so she is still small but I love that she has a double chin in the picture, it cracks me up!

Bella's first walk int he stroller sitting in the forward facing position. Usually she is in her car seat that snaps into the stroller and she stares at me the whole time. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but she has a new found love and fascination for the world and what is going on around her so I thought she might enjoy checking out the scene in the neighborhood. She did, she absolutely loved it!

The straps are practically swallowing her haha! I love this stroller because it reclines totally flat but also just partially reclines which is perfect for us right now because she is not big enough for sitting straight up in the stroller yet but she got to have a little sample of "big girl life"

Bella and Maya enjoying the afternoon! Bella is slowly but surely catching up to her friend! Bella and Maya are exactly 4 weeks apart, I can't wait until they are actually aware of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment