.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Celebrating Bella's Dedication

This past weekend we celebrated Bella's dedication. We kept it small with just family and it was so nice to see everyone and celebrate surrounding Bella with love and dedicating to raising her to know the Lord and His great unending love! We had been getting the house ready during the week and planning for the party and on Friday I got a small case of the flu! I can't remember the last time I had the flu and it was definitely no fun with a 3.5 month old! Thank goodness my mom came over and cleaned and took care of Bella while I was totally useless! The party would not have been possible without my mom making all of the food. I was so excited to make Bella's first cake but I didn't want to infect everyone so my mom made it and if anyone else was going to make it I would want it to be my mom! It all turned out great and we had a lot of fun with everyone. Bella was a perfect angel being passed around the party. She refused to nap all day, she didn't want to miss her party!

We love our little peanut!

Bella's pretty cake my mom made

Dad and his princess, so adorable!

Grandma Owens and Bella having fun

My Uncle John and Bella, she loved him!

Grandma Julia and Bella enjoying the party

Great Grandma Julia and cousin Sierra

The table before all of the food came out

My Aunt Carol and Bella

Dad and Bella taking a little break

Dad and Bella REALLY taking a little break....long day of partying wore them out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment