.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Month Old!

What a little munchkin, I just love her sweet little face! Her cheeks are really starting to fill out! Well, yesterday my little baby girl turned one month old. I realize this is still very young but I already feel myself growing sentimental about how quickly time is flying! She grows so much each day and is just so adorable! She is getting stronger, she does so good at tummy time turning her head from side to side! She likes to stare at her little frog rattle while I am changing her and follows it around when I move it from side to side. We went to the doctor today for her one month appointment. She had to get a shot and it was so sad! I couldn't watch it so I just held her and looked at her little face. She went into the silent, turn beet red scream and it was awful! She did so good otherwise and it was confirmed that she really is growing a lot! She is 7lbs 1oz and 19 3/4 inches long! In just a month she has put on 1.5 lbs! She is doing so well! Here are a few pictures from the last few days, couldn't update without posting a few pictures of her sweet little face!






No comments:

Post a Comment