.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Another wonderful weekend with Bella!

We have had a lot of fun with Bella this weekend as usual. On Friday we went to the doctor because Bella had been having a very fussy week, especially in the afternoons and being a nervous first time mom I was worried she wasn't eating enough. She is such a little peanut I didn't want her to be food deprived! She also seemed to be getting a little rash on her neck and I wanted to have her checked out. The doctor reassured us that a rash is very common at this age and that she was growing well, she had gained 8 ounces in 8 days and weighed 7lbs 9oz! I felt very reassured and was glad I had gone in to have her checked out just in case! On Friday night Rowdy watched Bella all by himself and he did great! It was my best friend Ashley's 25th birthday and we had a girls night dinner to celebrate! Rowdy and Bella snuggled on the couch and had so much fun! On Saturday Rowdy and Bella watched NCAA basketball since I was at the hospital visiting my uncle. They had another great day relaxing and snuggling. With March Madness coming up I think they will be doing a lot of watching basketball on the couch! Rowdy is so good with Bella and I know they loved having some alone bonding time! We then went for a stroll in the neighborhood (see Bella's cute outfit below) and rented movies to watch. I was enjoying the movie but apparently I got a little tired and fell asleep from 8:30-10:30, oops! On Sunday, Uncle Tuffy came to visit and meet Bella for the first time! He brought a glow seahorse and Bella absolutely loves it! She falls asleep when she is snuggled up with it! It has been a fun, relaxing weekend!
Bella was not happy about being taken out of the bath, she was so cozy! Look at that face :(
She LOVES her bath time!

Ok is there a cuter face in the world? I konw I am partial but she is perfection!

"I'm nuts about grandma" Love this onesie!

Rowdy, Uncle Tuffy and Bella

Uncle Tuffy, Bella and the glow seahorse

Sweet outfit for strolling in the neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment