.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Isn't She Lovely

I've said it a million times, and I know I will say it at least a million times more, she is so gorgeous! My sweet friend Jenny let me borrow her camera today and I got some cutey cute pictures of Bella. I could just take pictures all day long, which is basically what I did. So these will be Bella's "8 month old" pictures. There are a ton, sorry for picture overload but really, isn't that what this blog is all about?! :-)
Love her!

Blowing raspberries, she does this A LOT!

Sweet giggling girl

Chewing on those fingers, she has been up to this a lot as well


Such a big girl!

Yum!

More raspberries!

Love her pretty eyes

Hi there!

Playing with her moo cow, this is a great distraction during diaper changes!

Pretty girl

She's so funny!




On her third round of blowing raspberries in just this sitting!




No comments:

Post a Comment