.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas!!

Ok, ok, I know we still have Thanksgiving but I can't help but get SO excited for Christmas. It is, and has always been, my favorite holiday and seeing all of the new Christmas items in stores is really getting me excited to celebrate! There is just so much adorable baby stuff, I don't know how I will pick out just a few things! Bella may end up with different Christmas pajamas for each night in December! One thing I am excited for this year is holiday cards! We have always wanted to do holiday cards but never really got around to it when it was just the two of us. Now that Bella is here, we can't wait to order our cards! We are taking special Christmas pictures this year and I know I will have so much fun designing a card. I have used Shutterfly in the past for ordering pictures and they are awesome! I even made a special book of all my pregnancy pictures, pictures from my baby shower and ultrasound pictures, basically everything from Bella's entire time in my belly and I love that sweet little book so much and Bella even loves it too! Their website is so easy to use and they are super fast at getting your order to you to enjoy! I have been trying to decide what holiday cards to order and so far I think my favorite is this one, I love how traditional it is! I also really like this one, I just think it is so cute and joyful, which is what its all about! And then there is this one, if I could make it say "Merry Christmas" it would for sure be the one! And another cute one is this one, again, very traditional and very "Christmas" which I love! It will be so hard to make my final decision. Once I pick out our pictures it will make it easier and then I can't wait to order our Christmas cards! They also have a great selection of other cards for any time of the year and, as I mentioned in my last post, I really need to figure out Bella's birthday and I have already seen a ton of cute birthday invitations! So many fun things to celebrate this time of year! Merry Christmas!! (Even if it is only the first week of November!)

No comments:

Post a Comment