.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

This is how I roll



Isabella got all dressed up to go shopping with mom :-) She had her cute pink and brown striped leggins on with her furry pink boots over them and an adorable matching headband. This is just one of her outfits from our recent fun outings. Bella and I went out for the first time by ourselves without dad (I wasn't supposed to drive for 2 weeks after the c-section). We did end up meeting my mom and going with my mom to all the places but I drove her by myself :-) She was very good and only got fussy at the end when she got hungry. And once she decides she is hungry, she will let you know. That was our first little experiment and then on Friday we went to the mall for the first time with my mom. It was very productive, we found an adorable Easter dress for Bella and some new shoes for mom, I had to introduce Bella to the joys of shoe shopping! She was so good at the mall and strangers stopped to see her and see how cute she is! And then on Saturday Rowdy and I went out for our first date since Bella was born. We took her over to my parents and we went to dinner and a movie. It was so nice to get out and see a movie and I only checked my phone every 5 minutes to make sure I hadn't missed a call :-) She had so much fun with grandma and grandpa. Grandma gave her a bath and then she snuggled with grandpa on the couch, so cute! We pretty much had to pry her away from them so I think there will be more dates for mom and dad in the future since we have such willing and eager babysitters! Anywhere Bella goes, she is always loved and, of course, always stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment