.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Maternity Pictures












My wonderful friend Stephanie took maternity pictures of Rowdy and I at just about 38 weeks pregnant. She is such a spectacular friend and an AMAZING photographer. Check out her blog: stephaniefayblog.com. I have included some of the maternity pictures here and more can be seen on her blog plus more of her wonderful work that she does with her husband Stephen. I love how they turned out and they definitely show off my pregnant belly at (hopefully) it's largest. So glad we got to capture these last few moments of Rowdy and I as a couple before our family grows and our daughter arrives. I know these will be very special to us, especially since we didn't take very many pictures of us together throughout the pregnancy. Thank you to Stephanie for these pictures we will treasure forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment