.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bella's Room *Updated*







Today we put some of the finishing touches on Bella's room. I was so excited to do this! My dad painstakingly painted and got the wonderful plaque ready (it might be his new hobby) and made sure it looked perfect. I ordered a wall decal that I liked on Etsy and my mom and I applied it to the plaque and I think it turned out pretty darn cute! We also hung the very cute "I" plaque that Auntie Ashley made for Bella. When I say "we" I pretty much mean I sit in the rocking chair and direct so to clarify, my mom measured and hung everything. Thank goodness for my mom who has basically come over and cleaned our whole house and re-organized every room. And Rowdy has taken care of pretty much all the house chores since I am supposed to try to be off my feet. It all looks so cute hanging in the nursery now and now all that the nursery needs is a baby. We are in the 1 week countdown and hopefully she will be here sooner (or at least not late but I am trying to be patient). On the labor front I have had lots of strong contractions but so far nothing I can really "time" so no labor yet but I know that no matter what, she will be here VERY soon so we are just trying to soak up some last minutes as just a couple before we become a family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment