.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Cards!

I have been debating what holiday card will be best for us to send out this year. I love the fun, but I love traditional. I think the card below kind of captures both. Traditional, but then you get the song stuck in your head....right?! (Or is that just me??) I think this card would also work well with the family pictures we had taken.


I'm getting excited for our first holiday cards to start arriving. We have a giant stocking with lots of pockets on the front that we can display all of our holiday cards. I love it, why can't every season of the year be this fun?! I am still "ooohing" and "aaahhing" over all the adorable cards holiday cards at Tiny Prints. How do you choose just one?

Tiny Prints site is so easy to use and they have adorable cards for every occassion. Soon I will have to start looking for birthday invitations for Bella's birthday!! If you haven't found your holiday cards yet, you should definitely check out Tiny Pritns!

No comments:

Post a Comment