.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a lovely day celebrating all the great momma's out there and especially, my mom and Rowdy's mom! Two great moms and wonderful grandma's! We went to church in the morning and then to brunch and then we walked around and took Bella to the splash pad. It was such a fun day and we all even took a nap in the afternoon! What more could you ask for?! I loved spending my second mother's day with Bella, she is the most perfect gift from God, I am beyond blessed to be her mother.


Me and my sweet baby girl, love her so much!


Oh the joys of trying to get a good picture with a squirmy 15mo old!


All the moms! Love all the ladies in this family!


Rockin her sunglasses from Grandma Valley, so cute!


She was so excited to play in the water!


She couldn't get enough of watching the kids play and splashing with them!



She was fascinated by the fountains


She loved when the kids would run by and splash her. She was so excited she would wave her hands in the air and squeel! She was too cute! Love my little sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment