.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're having a ~~~GIRL~~~ !!!


We went in on Tuesday for our 18 1/2 week ultrasound. We knew we were going to find out the sex at the ultrasound and were so excited. Of course, I was worried that we wouldn't get to find out and asked the ultrasound tech as soon as we got in there how often it happens that they can't tell. She said in 4 years she had only had one baby that she couldn't tell. Well, of course our baby didn't want to cooperate. She was in a breach position and shifted over to my left side. Oh and of course she had her legs crossed too! Finally after some painful jabs to my belly with the ultrasound wand thing the baby started to move around a little more and the ultrasound tech said, "well, I can definitely say its a little girl." We are just so excited and can't wait to meet her. Now we can finally start decorating and, much to Rowdy's dismay, I can start shopping :-) She has been kicking and moving around a lot more. Its still pretty light but yesterday she gave me three pretty solid jabs right to my ribs, I'm sure it will hurt later when she does that but I loved it!

waving hello!
cute little crossed legs at the ankle
Its a girl :-)

Sweet little profile

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it cool when you can feel them move? So glad you are having a little girl! Well I would be glad either way, but it is just fun.

    ReplyDelete