.

Friday, August 21, 2009

16 Weeks!


Well, I’m now 16 weeks and there hasn’t been too much going on. No more morning sickness, wahoo!! Just waiting to feel some movement in there. I felt a few little things that I think might have been the baby but nothing that I am convinced is the baby. I heard the baby’s heartbeat again yesterday, it just never gets old. Now we are just waiting patiently (or not so patiently on my part) to find out if it’s a boy or girl. Just 2 ½ more weeks and it feels like forever. Our ultrasound will be on Sept. 8th!! No major cravings yet though I did eat some chips and chili con queso and then I might have had a strawberry pop tart right after, Rowdy was pretty sure I was going to throw up but sadly, it was delicious. Since there really isn’t anything exciting to report right now I have included a picture of the crib we like so there is at least something to look at. I will post a picture of the bump soon since its starting to stick out there a bit now, once I get the courage that it doesn’t just look like I had a big lunch. Will be back in 2 ½ weeks with some exciting news (as long as the baby cooperates)!!

1 comment:

  1. Drink a bunch of OJ right before your appointment to make sure the baby is moving around a lot. You don't want a sleeping baby with it's legs crossed! hahaha I love the crib... fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete