.

Monday, July 6, 2009

More ultrasounds....

Well because there have been some strange happenings and little complications with the pregnancy so far I have had lots and lots of ultrasounds (don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, I love the ultrasounds). Today we had our 5th ultrasound I believe and my mom got to come and hear the heartbeat since Rowdy had to work so that made it extra special. It actually is starting to look like a baby and less like a bean, we could see the head and body, very exciting. I looked to be around 9 weeks 2 days so that darn due date is sticking at February 7th but as long as the baby looks good thats all that matters. We have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and after that we should be going to just regular appointments. The ultrasound machine ran out of film or whatever it uses so hopefully I will get a good picture in a few weeks to post and I'm sure I will eventually get the 7 1/2 week picture up but I think its pretty much only exciting for Rowdy and I. I have been blessed with some time at home due to Dr.'s orders and tomorrow I go back 1/2 time for a week and then back to full time. Glad to have 1 more week of 1/2 time to get me almost out of the so far very unpredictable 1st trimester since I have been napping on a pretty regular basis, I'm going to miss those noon time naps but I guess I need to suck it up like the rest of the pregnant working ladies out there : -)

2 comments:

  1. loving the blog, i am so excited to watch it transform!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, so excited. Hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete